If you haven't read my friend Endre's hysterical blog, now is the time to start. She is having a free giveaway this month. Very cute jewelry! She is listed on my blog list. You can also find her by clicking on the cute button on the right.
I love you genet. You've supported me in my crazy schemes for 10 years (can you believe that) and you never roll your eyes where I can see. That's friendship people.
e
ps- you need to go back and enter a comment that says post, one that says follow and one that says link. I can't do it for you and I want you to get all of your chances.
1 comment:
I love you genet. You've supported me in my crazy schemes for 10 years (can you believe that) and you never roll your eyes where I can see. That's friendship people.
e
ps- you need to go back and enter a comment that says post, one that says follow and one that says link. I can't do it for you and I want you to get all of your chances.
e
Post a Comment