Yesterday, Bennett and Henry were pretending to have babies in their tummies by putting stuffed animals in their shirts. (Both their moms are pregnant.) This morning Bennett had several stuffed animals in his shirt. He says, "If I get too many babies in here, I won't be able to give my kids any underdogs!"
2 comments:
HAh!!! I am laughing so hard, because he is so right!! Have you ever tried to give an underdog, with even one baby in your tummy! Not easy and not too pretty either!! I love hearing the funny words and thoughts of kids! Thanks.
Oh dear, I wonder where he got the idea that pregnancy was limiting moms' ability to give underdogs... but I think they still had fun at the park that day, don't you?
I've been letting Craig do so many pregnancy-unfriendly things that tonight Henry found a skewed clothespin and said he would help Dad fix it later. I didn't challenge.
Fun to see & read your new stuff!
Alyson
Post a Comment