Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

I was priveleged to attend "Mother's Day Tea" at Bennett's preschool on Thursday. Bennett was so excited for days and days. So cute! The tables were all set with paper placemats and placecards. We made a necklace together. We ate little snacks. They passed out darling gifts that the kids had helped make.

Sarah found Bennett's "paper doll" that he uses for check-in. She was thrilled by it and kept kissing it over and over.
Bennett was so excited to sing in their little program. He talked about it every night before bed. But when the time came, he did not sing a word. Just stared.
Sarah, on the other hand, was very in to the program, dancing and clapping along. The best was that afterwards, Bennet kept saying, "I loved singing for you, Mom!" I guess he was singing loudly inside his head! What a darling kid.

No comments: