Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Goodbye to Our Sweet Little House

We put our rental house on the market this week. You can go search the MLS and find it. We lived in this house from 2005 to 2008. It was a wonderful house where we have lots of great memories. I have been feeling very nostalgic as we have been there the last few weeks getting it ready for sale. I pulled up some old pictures from when we first bought it. Wow, what a change! We really did have some vision, I guess. From a neglected, sad place to a charming, warm little home that I hope someone will love as much as we did.

Then:
This is what the house looked like when we first went to look at it. A few of these things had been removed by the time we moved in, but not much!
Can you see the gross old carpet in the living room? Do some of you remember this horrible wall paper in the master bedroom? What a nightmare! The house was so full of stuff!

The house today:
See if you can match up the "before" with the "after"!!

Last year when everything was in bloom:
The interior with the staging furniture:
Thank you to so many of you who helped with projects on this house and who helped us have so many wonderful memories there.

No comments: