Sunday, March 13, 2011
I love my daughter, but sometimes I really just don't know what to do with her! Tonight I put her to bed. She was obviously not sleepy, probably due to daylight savings, so we had our normal struggles with telling her to get back into bed. Bennett has come out telling me she is in the swing (in their room), etc. Then I hear Jackson say, "No, Sarah! What are you doing?? Mom, come quick!" Not a good sign. Sarah pooped in her diaper, took her pajamas off, then reached into her diaper, got it all over her hands and then proceeded to smear it all over herself (apparently trying to get it off her hands.) Oh my word! So after giving her a bath, changing all the sheets and getting new pajamas, she is back in bed. I'm afraid to see what happens next....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lol, it seems like she's always up to something. Love the Sarah stories! :)
Here is a really well kept secret... girls are way messier than boys. From spreading cat litter to corn meal to flour to cereal, I'd put my one girl against her three bothers any day of the week.
I miss you... I think it's time you went into disguise.
e
Post a Comment