Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We carved these pumpkins back when my parents were in town several weeks ago. I finally had to throw them out last week because the fruit flies were so bad. Luckily the kids understood. It was gross!
We went to our ward Halloween party last night. Always a good time. Ever since Mark was in the bishopric, we have tried to be good sports and dress up. We resurrected our old people costumes this year.
 I did not realize how badly my wrinkles turned out until I saw the pictures. I looked more like a dead old lady, then an old lady with wrinkly skin. I'll have to try a different technique next time.


Covered in frosting and loving it! 
(Of course, she didn't actually eat the cupcake after the good stuff was gone!)

Today was much quieter. Choir practice, church, missionaries & some friends over for dinner. Lovely Sabbath. We didn't even really miss the holiday.

No comments: