Friday, October 8, 2010

Pax on the Move

Pax has been walking since he was 11 months old. But he has yet to figure out climbing. He cannot get on and off the furniture or up and down the stairs. I think that once he figured out how to walk he was no longer interested in anything that had to do with crawling. He wants to just walk up & down the stairs like a big kid and looks at me like I'm crazy when I try to get him to crawl. So he LOVED this slide at the kids' play area of the health club. He could climb up the ladder on his feet all by himself and then slide down. All I had to do was remind him to sit down, instead of walking straight down the slide. What a big kid!

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

He's huge! What a blond cutie.