My husband has decided that he is a triathlete. He completed a half-ironman in August. He did another smaller triathlon the first Saturday of September. We went out to cheer him on -- though we missed seeing him cross the finish line by minutes! It was great, but next time I will bring along some help!
The man and his bike.
The "beach" at the lake left a little to be desired, but the kids LOVED the mud!
Wading in the mud.
Eating the mud.
He's not wearing socks!
A place made just for a girl who loves to get dirty.
I have never seen a girl who likes to get dirty as much as Sarah does! She is NOT her mother's daughter who would cry and beg to be washed when her hands got dirty!
1 comment:
I have never seen a girl who likes to get dirty as much as Sarah does! She is NOT her mother's daughter who would cry and beg to be washed when her hands got dirty!
Post a Comment